Seasonal Influenza Vaccination Information 2020
Patients eligible for the seasonal influenza vaccination:
This year the seasonal influenza vaccination is being offered by the practice to:
- All patients aged 50 and over
- Patients under the age of 50 who have an underlying medical condition
- Children aged 2 and 3 and children who are clinically at risk.
- Health and social care workers employed through Direct Payment (personal budgets) and/or Personal Health Budgets, such as Personal Assistants, to deliver domiciliary care to patients and service users.
- Household contacts of those on the NHS Shielded Patient List. Specifically individuals who expect to share living accommodation with a shielded person on most days over the winter and therefore for whom continuing close contact is unavoidable.
Anyone in the above groups who has not yet been vaccinated, please call to arrange an appointment.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE A FLU VACCINE OR HAVE HAD ONE ELSEWHERE – please let us know so we can update your records
COVID AWARENESS/instructions for your flu vaccine appointment
If anyone in your household has had a new continuous cough, temperature or loss of taste/smell or contact from NHS track & trace in the two weeks before your appointment please let us know and we will re-schedule your appointment.
Please wear a face covering when you arrive at the Surgery and if you have not already given your car details to our reception team, ring reception to say you have arrived. The nurse will come out to collect you.