Sexual health services can be accessed in locations throughout Northumberland and Newcastle.
For details of how you can access sexual health services in Newcastle phone 0191 2195011/3
or visit their website at:
For details of where you can access the sexual health services listed below in Northumberland phone 01670 543131.
(Blyth Alnwick Hexham and Berwick)
- Open to all ages
- Contraception advice and provision
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Option of pregnancy referrals
- Sexual health testing and advice
- Coil and implant fitting
- Clinics throughout Northumberland
Sexual Health and Genitourinary Medicine
- Open to all ages and sexualities
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and advice
- Free Treatment
- We see people with or without symptoms for check up’s
- Genital skin problems
- Vaginal thrush and other related non-sexual problems
- Support and counselling
- Clinics in Blyth, Alnwick, Hexham and Berwick
Psychosexual Therapy (clinics available at Blyth and Morpeth)
- Psychosexual therapy for individuals or couples with sexual health difficulties or problems. (see your GP for a referral).
Tyneside Rape Crisis Centre is an organisation run by women for women.
It aims to:
Provide information, support and counselling for women aged 16 and over who have been raped or sexually abused.
Support Line (6.00pm – 8.30pm Tuesday and Thursdays): 0191 2329858
To access telephone support. Out side the above hours you can leave a message and your call will be returned.
Main Office ( 10.00am – 4.00pm Monday to Friday): 0191 2220272
for information or to arrange a referral for counselling